Summit Audio TPA-200B Tube Microphone/Line Preamp
PA SKU # SUM TPA200B MFR # TPA-200B UPC # 836213010129
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
Dual Tube Mic/Line Preamp
Dual Tube Mic/Line PreampState-of-the-art Technology Meets Lush Tube Sound
The Summit Audio Dual Tube Preamplifier will add that elusive warmth, richness, and depth to your digital recordings. Incredible easy to use, the TPA-200B is a hybrid of vacuum tube and solid state technologies, offering the warm sound of tubes while providing the reliability of solid state components. A rugged design protects the sensitive equipment inside from road wear!
- Controllable sound, continuously variable from "Clean" to "Overdrive"
- Line level balanced input
- Mic level balanced input
- Phase reversal switches
- Phantom power for the mic input
- Front panel hi-Z input
- 990 balanced output stage
- Overload and over drive indicators
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Preamp Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- EQ: No
- Compression: No
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR (Mic), 2 x 1/4" (Line)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Digital Inputs: No Digital Inputs
- Digital Outputs: No Digital Outputs
- Other I/O: No Other I/O
- Computer Connectivity: No Computer Connectivity
- Rackmount Spaces: 2U
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 10"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: TPA-200B
Write Your Own Review