Summit Audio DCL-200 Tube Compressor/Limiter
PA SKU # SUM DCL200 MFR # DCL-200 UPC # 836213010068
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Dual Tube Compressor
Dual Tube CompressorDynamic Duo!
Tube vs. solid-state technology. It's a debate as old as transistors. Now you can have the best of both worlds with the DCL-200 Compressor/Limiter from a leader in high-end gear, Summit Audio. Based on a proprietary hybrid design, the DCL-200 two-channel compressor-limiter combines the most desirable sonic characteristics of vacuum tubes with the increased reliability of solid-state devices. Its circuitry incorporates selected 12AX7A vacuum tubes with high-reliability 990 op-amps in a transformerless signal path. This exceptional compressor is perfectly suited for use in professional recording studios, MIDI project studios, broadcast facilities, sound reinforcement, and mastering studios. Features include: Continuously variable attack and release times, variable slope, soft-knee transition characteristics, sidechain inserts, and peak overload indicators.
- Size and Weight
- Height: 3.5 inches (8.89 cm)
- Width: 19 inches (48.26 cm)
- Depth: 10 inches (25.40 cm)
- Weight: 17 pounds (7.71 kg)
- Power Configuration
- Internal AC Supply
- 40watts, 115 or 230 volts, 50 or 60 Hz (Rear Switchable)
- Fuse Size: 0.5 Amp for 115 VAC, 0.25 Amp for 230 VAC
- Compressor Data
- Release Time: 45 mS to 10 S
- Slope: Adjustable from 1.1: 1 to 7: 1
- Inputs: +4 dB female XLR, Channel 1 & 2
- Outputs: +4 dB male XLR, Channel 1 & 2
- Side Chain: 1/4" jacks
- Operating Measurements
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 70 kHz
- Noise: Less than -80 dBu at unity, 10 Hz to 80 kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.05% at +4 dBu
- Output impedance is 75 W. The recommended output load is
- 600 W or more. Maximum output approaches +30 dBu.
- 3 year limited warranty.
Write Your Own Review