PA SKU # SL PLZS1MKII183403 MFR # PLZS1MKII-1834-03
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 18º-34º Zoomspot Lens Tube
- Interchangeable Lens Tray
- Infinite Color Choices
- User Defined Presets
- DMX512 Input/Output
- On-Board LCD Menu
- Universal Power Supply
- PowerCon Connectors
Lens Tube 18º-34º Zoomspot 24º-44º Zoomspot
The PLPROFILE1 MKII LED luminaire is a variable beam profile with precise beam control and pattern projection from a high output beam. An innovative combination of LED source technology and precision optical design, the PLPROFILE1 MKII luminaire delivers Philips Selecon's industry benchmark projection quality in a compact, robust fixture.
PLPROFILE1 MKII LED Luminaire with 18 to 34 Degree Zoomspot (Black)
A key benefit of the PLPROFILE1 MKII luminaire is that it is no longer necessary to change lamps or color filter. Combining the superior control and light quality of a Philips Selecon Profile with seamless fading between colors allows designers a new level of creativity. Less power consumption and no dimmer circuits makes the PLPROFILE1 MKII luminaire the obvious choice for pattern projection and stage washes.
The PLPROFILE1 MKII also hosts smart cable management with the inclusion of PLICB (PL Interconnect Box). The PLICB mounts to the luminaires yoke, between the C-Clamp and the yoke and swivels independently to allow for the luminaire to move freely through its focus range with no need for a cable service loop. The PLICB allows for all of the luminaires cabling with DMX and PowerCON in and through connections.
- Delivers the performance of a 500 Watt profile fixture with a maximum power consumption of 140 Watts
- Available in 18 to 34 or 24 to 44 degree beam angles
- Interchangeable lens tray between medium and wide versions
- Slot provided for iris, M-size pattern holder, or third party effect accessory
- Infinite color choices from the RGBW engine and color temperatures in white
- Homogenized fully mixed color output light, no multiple color shadows
- 50,000 hours of life expectancy
- Quick selection of Warm White, Cool White, and Daylight
- User defined on board presets states available to record your color composition
- Color presets simplifies matching existing light sources
- Constant color balance down to very low light levels irrespective of intensity setting
- DMX512 Input/Output with 8 or 16-bit resolution and a simple 5-channel control
- RDM controls and setup of fixture allows device settings to be configured remotely
- On-board LCD menu is updated for ease of luminaire set up and addressing
- No ultra-violet (wavelengths of less than 400nm) - for UVA, B or C or the Infrared spectrum (wavelengths of more than 775nm)
- Luminaire color: black
- Electronic universal power supply 100-240VAC
- PowerCON In and Through connectors (PLICB)
- cETLus listed, C-Tick, and CE marked (IP20 Rated)
Write Your Own Review
More from Strand