PA SKU # SL 64341 MFR # 64341
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 24 Moving Lights
- 24 LED Lights
- 24 Pages of Submasters
- 1024 Total DMX512 Outputs
- 12 FX Stacks
- USB Port
- Six Operation Modes
- Sheet Metal Construction
- Ethernet Port
The Strand 200 Plus Series 24/48 Portable Console with Power Supply by Philips is one of the latest in a long line of enhanced manual lighting desks from Philips Strand Lighting. The consoles feature Ethernet and DMX ports as well as a video display port for users needing more information than is provided by the on panel LCD display. The 200 plus series consoles are ideal for any application that needs manual and memory control.
200 Plus Series 24/48 Portable Rack Mountable Console with Power Supply
The 200 Plus 24/48 offers 48 submasters plus conventional preset operation. Choose either submaster, two scene or expanded single scene operation on the fly to meet the needs of your production. It has a full suite of controls for multi-color LED luminaires, too, as well as the capability of running up to 24 moving lights, allowing you complete control of both conventional dimmers and a host of sophisticated next generation luminaires.
The console also features FX effects playbacks with each effect having up to 48 steps. Effects are easy to access, record and change dynamically. All show information can be saved to an optional USB memory device to give you a secure back up of your show. Strand has introduced a new DMX512 capture function allowing you to capture up to 512 channels of DMX512 and play them back. There are 12 memories available.
Simple to use and set up with a wide range of features, the 200 Plus 24/48 consoles are an ideal choice for facilities that need a compact and effective lighting controller.
- Six available operation modes: Single Scene, Two Scene, Submaster, Moving Light, LED and FX Playback.
- 24 Pages of Submasters
- Each Submaster page has 48 Submasters
- Total Submasters is 1152
- 12 FX stacks
- Each FX stack can have 96 steps
- FX stacks can be previewed on system faders
- Total number of recordable steps is 1152
- 24 Moving lights
- 24 LED lights
- Show files, console contents can be saved on a USB drive
- Two trigger buttons for external DMX512 devices
- You can record a full 512 channels into the DMX512 base memory
- 512 total DMX512 outputs
- DMX512 input recorder with 12 memories
- Integrated video display port
- CE Marked (power supply is ETL/UL)
- Construction: Rigid folded sheet steel and flame retardant ABS controls
- Operating Conditions: Ambient temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: 32 to 95°F (0 to 35°C)
- Humidity: 0 - 95% non-condensing
- Power Requirements: 90-240VAC
Ethernet (RJ45) port x1, ArtNet compatible
USB port (library storage - USB key sold separately) x1
VGA monitor output (monitor not included) x1
DMX512 In (XLR5M) port x1
DMX512 Out (XLR5F) port x2
- Approvals: CE marked with UL listed and cUL power supply
- Dimensions: 31.7 x 12.6 x 3.1" (804 x 319 x 79.4 mm)
- Weight: 21 lb (9.5 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Strand