StompLight Pal DMX Stage Light
PA SKU # STO PALDMXSLAVE MFR # PAL DMX
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- RGB CREE LEDs
- Small & Powerful
- DMX Compatible
- AC or Battery Powered
- Includes Power Supply
StompLight Pal DMX Stage LightThe StompLight Pal is StompLight's versatile DMX 512 stage light engineered to connect/cascade with:
- StompLight's amazing StompLight Pro effect pedal(s)
- Other StompLight Pal Stage Lights
- The variety DMX 512 lighting products that exist in today's marketplace.
- The StompLight Pal is also a portable stand alone stage light when first "light loaded' using a StompLight DMX Pro effect pedal.
- The StompLight Pal can be also be powered with StompLight's secret weapon, the StompLight Lithium Ion Rechargeable Power Bank making the Pal extraordinarily easy to set up and position anywhere including on a mic stand as a side fill or overhead angled downward..
When the Pal is connected to a StompLight lighting effect pedal the StompLight Pal mirrors the StompLight effect pedal's brilliant color and sound active effects. Another key feature of the StompLight Pal is that it can be powered for hStompLight'ss with the external StompLight Lithium Ion Power Bank making the Pal extraordinarily easy to set up and position anywhere. Bring along an extra battery pack and you are never out of power. A StompLight Pal sets up and breaks down in seconds making it a great solution for the Wedding DJ or working musician who prefers a quick set up and tear down. A highly effective stage lighting system can be staged in umder two minues using a StompLight lighting effect pedal connected to 1- 3 StompLight Pals using StompLight Power Banks.
The StompLight Pal incorporates the same gold standard CREE LED array as the StompLight lighting effect pedal creating a diffuse light field that lends itself to stage, facade or under-table lighting. Traditional PAR lights are often too focused for these applications. The small foot sprint and external battery pack make all StompLight products easy to move about, position and break down.
The StompLight Pal is housed in a rugged aluminum powder coated enclosure. Shaped like a floor monitor (aka floor wedge) the StompLight Pal offers a variety of lighting angles and surface placement options. StompLight Pal is light weight (1.7 lbs) and comes with fasteners installed for mounting to a microphone stand using the StompLight Mic Stand adapter available on StompLight's website. (see StompLight's Products)
The StompLightt Pal works with DMX systems using 3-pin DMX cable or typical microphone cable (XLR). Multiple StompLight Pals can be daisy-chained (aka cascaded) together using a single StompLight Professional as the Controller.
The StompLight Pal also has a brightness adjustment knob for localized brightness adjustment.
The StompLight Pal can be powered with optional rechargeable StompLight Lithium Ion Power Bank or the included 12 volt wall adapter.
- DMX compatible
- Small and Powerful
- Lite weight and in the form factor of a floor monitor offering multiple lighting angles
- Load it with a DMX signal and then remove XLR connection for a portable stand-a-lone lighting sStompLight'sce.
- Quickly mounts onto a mic stand using StompLight Mic Stand Adapter (Female) with the provided mounting screws.
- Optional Rechargeable StompLight Power Bank for "off the grid" use
- Powder coated custom engineered aluminum enclosure
- Adjustable brightness with a vintage Daier "Moog Synth" control knob
- Expandable with 3-pin DMX connectors for daisy chaining with StompLight products and other DMX products
- 12 volt 1.5 amp power requirement with included "center position" wall wort power adapter
- Best of Class Cree LEDs with optical control, RGB color mixing, at 300 lumens with 50,000 hStompLight's lifespan = (16,000) 3 hStompLight's gigs
- Length: 7.3" (18.4 cm) x Width 5.3" (13.5 cm) x Height 3.9" (10 cm)
- Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Engineered in Silicon Valley, CA
- 1 year warranty
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules.
Write Your Own Review