StompLight DMX Pro Lighting Effect Pedal (White)
PA SKU # STO WHTDMXPEDAL MFR # DMX PRO EFFECT PEDAL - WHITE
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Stage Lighting in Seconds
- 5 Lighting Effects
- Super Portable
- 180º Adjustable Lighting Array
- Sound and Input Active
- DMX Compatible
- AC or Battery Powered
- Includes Power Supply
StompLight DMX Lighting Effect Pedal - Professional Model with Matte White FinishA "stand-alone" Stage Light capable of washing an area 10' x 10 ' with 350 lumens of lighting ambiance
StompLight uses just (3) foot-switches and (2) knobs to control the lighting & FX
No programming or assembly required
Plug in, open the lid and tap the on/off foot-switch - POW - lighting!
StompLight has 5 Lighting Effects at the tap of your foot
The Color Wheel - Cycles through all the color variations with adjustable speed and brightness. The ultimate "turn it on and leave it" effect for a performance.
Select a Solid Color - Choose a color as the mood hits you and wash the stage. Stunning colors include Ice Blue, Rasta Green, Purple People Eater and Demon Red. This mode is also great for 1) up-lighting your band banner 2) up-lighting your killer amp/rig on stage. You can also choose a color from the Color Wheel and add it to the Solid Color palette.
Microphone Active (aka Color Organ Mode) - This mode utilizes the built-in microphone and internal 7-band spectrum analyzer to create lighting that responds to your playing and frequency of the audio you produce. Drummers will love this mode! See this testimonial view Sound Active Mode works great for bands, house music, and DJs looking to add visual response and dynamics to a performance, session or rehearsal.
Instrument Input /Mixer Input - Plug your electric guitar or bass, keyboard, microphone, metronome or mixer into StompLight's 1/4" input. Adjust the gain of the input using the Gain Knob and generate exciting and sound responsive lighting. This mode incorporates a 7-band spectrum analyzer that produces 8 different color/frequency effects.
Strobe - Switch to the classic strobe effect with adjustable speed and brightness for dance parties, raves and haunted houses. People with photosensitive epilepsy and photo sensitivity should refrain from using this mode.
- Collapsible 180-degree adjustable lighting array actually built onto an effect pedal. Your stage lighting now fits into your gig bag.
- DMX 512 compatible
- Optional Rechargeable StompLight Power Bank for "off the grid" use
- Optional 1.6 ounce StompLight Pal DMX Lighting Slave for quick addition of amazing stage lighting
- Atmel ATMEGA Processor with LED Engine and Advanced COB (Chip on Board Technology)
- Best of Class Cree LEDs with optical control, RGB color mixing, at 300 lumens with 50,000 hour lifespan = (16,000) 3 hour gigs
- Powder coated custom engineered aluminum enclosure
- Robust clam shell design for ease of staging, strike and portability
- Sound and Input Active - utilizing 1/4 " input and output connectors
- 7-channel spectrum analyzer with a built-in microphone
- Adjustable color, brightness, sensitivity, input gain and effect change rate
- Vintage Daier "Moog Synth" control knobs
- Quality foot-switches and potentiometers
- 3-pin DMX connectors for daisy chaining with StompLight Pal and other DMX products
- 12 volt 1.5 amp power requirement with included "center position" wall wort power adapter
- Quickly mounts onto a mic stand using StompLight Mic Stand Adapter (Female) with the provided mounting screws.
- Length: 4.75" (12cm) x Width 8" (20.5 cm) x Height 3" (7.5cm)
- Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Quick Start Guide
- Designed and Assembled USA
- 1 year warranty
- US Patents - No. 9,185,776 & 9,462,654 & Design D789,896
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. IC and CE compliant.
Write Your Own Review