Steinel SV 803 UltraHeat II Variable Temperature Heat Gun
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Variable Temperature Control
- 3 Stage Air Control
- Soft Grip Handle
- Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- Industrial Grade Cord
1400W Variable Temperature Heat Gun 140° to 1050° for Maximum User Control
Steinel's SV 803 UltraHeat is a variable temperature heat gun featuring 3 airflow settings for maximum user control. This model also has a soft grip handle for comfortable operation.
General Purpose Heat Gun
State of the Art Technology for Precision, Control and long Life.
SV 803 is a powerfull Heat Gun with variable temperature control for flexible use and maximum reliability. Steinel's exclusive Reinvorced Ceramic/Mica heating element ensures long life and even heat.
Soft Grip Handle
The smooth Soft Grip Handle makes holding the Steinel Heat Gun a joy.
Cooling Temperature is at 120°F, the Temperature of the Low and High Stage can be adjusted as needed.
3 Stage Switch
Variable temperature and airflow control enables accurate temperature selection.
The Steinel 34103 SV 803 heat gun emits airstreams at temperatures ranging from 140 to 1,050 degrees F. The gun's temperature setting can be varied continuously at the low and high airflow stages, and is fixed at 140 degrees F at the cool air stage. Similar in shape to a hair dryer, the gun is lightweight and balanced to reduce fatigue. The heating element is reinforced to extend coil life and has a ceramic disk to provide even heat. A thermal fuse in the heating element protects against overheating. The gun's circuitry is encased in injection-molded plastic to prevent disconnection, and the fully enclosed slide switch and secured power cord help ensure reliability. This heat gun is suitable for many applications from shaping and welding plastics to working adhesives and touching up shrink wrap.
- 1400 W heat gun with temperatures that can be varied continuously from 140 - 1050° F
- Heating tool with 3 airflow settings for maximum user control
- This hand tool also has a soft grip handle for comfortable operation
- Reinforced heating element with ceramic disk to extend coil life and provide even heat
- Ideal for shaping and welding plastics, working adhesives and touching up shrink wrap
- Output: 1400 W
- Temperature: Up to 1050°F / 566°C
- Power Cord: 6.5' / 2m Rubber
- Voltage: 120 VAC / 60 Hz
- Weight: 2.2 Lb / 1 Kg
- Cool Stage: Yes