Steinel HL 2020 E Professional Heat Gun
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 1600 Watt Output
- 120 - 1150°F Temperature Range
- Three Stage Airflow
- LCD Display
- Residual Heat Indicator
1600W Three-Stage Continuously Variable Heat Gun 120°to 1150° with LCD Display
Experts prefer the sturdy HL 2020 E heat gun. The electronically controlled heat tool delivering 1,600 watts of power is easily operated via toggle, regulates temperature between 120 to 1,150°F and provides convenient handling with its LCD display. The residual heat indicator warns the user that the outlet nozzle is still hot. The precision adjustable heat and powerful blower make the HL 2020 E the ideal choice for virtually any application - heat shrinking tubes and sleeves onto cables, welding and many other challenging jobs.
- Output: 1600 W
- Amps: 13.3 A
- Temperature: 120 - 1150°F (50 - 620°C)
- Airflow rate stage 1: 4 cfm (+/- 0.5 cfm)
- Airflow rate stage 2: 4-8 cfm (+/- 0.5 cfm)
- Airflow rate stage 3: 6-13 cfm ( +/- 0.5 cfm )
- Temperature setting: on display, in 10°F steps by toggle
- Heating element: ceramic heating element
- Thermal cutout: yes
- Thermostat: yes
- Double Insulated: yes
- Power Cord: Industrial grade rubber
- Nozzle Diameter: 1.34" (34.00 mm)
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 10.00" x 3.40" x 7.90"
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 1.94 lbs (31.04 oz)
- Warranty: One year limited