Steinel HL 1920 E Digital Precision Heat Gun
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 1500 Watt Output
- 120-1100°F Temperature Range
- Continuously Variable Temperature
- 3 Stage Airflow Control
- 4 - 13 CFM Airflow
1500W Three-Stage Continuously Variable Heat Gun 120° to 1100°
Finished to a high level of quality with optimum weight balance and long life, the HL 1920 E heat gun is an absolute "must" for anyone attaching importance to quality. The multi-talented tool impresses with 1,500 watts of power, infinitely variable temperature adjustment from 120 to 1,150°F and airflow control in three stages. And if it ever gets too hot when welding plastic or stripping paint, the automatic cut-out protects the tool from overheating.
- Output: 1500 W
- Amps: 13.2 A
- Temperature: 120 - 1100 ˚F (50 - 600 ˚C)
- Airflow rate stage 1: 4 cfm (+/- 0.5 cfm)
- Airflow rate stage 2: 4-8 cfm (+/- 0.5 cfm)
- Airflow rate stage 3: 6-13 cfm ( +/- 0.5 cfm )
- Temperature setting: in 9 steps by thumbwheel
- Heating element: ceramic heating element
- Thermal cutout: yes
- Double Insulated: yes
- Power Cord: Industrial grade rubber, length: 6ft
- Nozzle Diameter: 1.34" (34.00 mm)
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 10.00" x 3.30" x 7.90"
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 1.85 lbs (29.63 oz)
- Warranty: One year limited