Steinel HL 1620 S Multi-Purpose Heat Gun
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 1300 Watt Output
- 2 Stages of Heat & Airflow
- 575 - 950°F Temperature Range
- 1.8-13 CFM Airflow Range
- Optimized Weight Balance
- Integrated Thermal Cut-Out
1300W Two-Stage Continuously Variable Heat Gun 575° to 950°
Drying plaster work, heat shrinking tubes and sleeves onto cables, thawing frozen water or stripping paint - the HL 1620 S makes light work of any job, with it's weight of just 1.48 pounds. Adjustable in two stages of heat and airflow ( 575 or 950°F, 8 or 13 cfm ) the HG 1620 S comes with an optimized weight balance for fatigue free working as well as integrated thermal cut-out.
- Output: 1300 W
- Amps: 10.9 A
- Temperature Stage 1: 575°F (300°C)
- Temperature Stage 2: 950°F (500°C)
- Airflow rate stage 1: 8 cfm (+/- 0.5 cfm)
- Airflow rate stage 2: 13 cfm (+/- 0.5 cfm)
- Heating element: micanite heating element
- Thermal cutout: yes
- Double Insulated: yes
- Power Cord: Industrial grade rubber, length: 6ft
- Nozzle Diameter: 1.34" (34.00 mm)
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 10.00" x 3.40" x 7.90"
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 1.48 lbs (23.63 oz)
- Warranty: One year limited