Steinel HG 2320 E Professional Digital Precision Heat Gun
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 1600 Watt Output
- 120-1200°F Temperature Range
- Temperature Easily Adjusted via Toggle Switch
- Contains LCD Display
- 4 Customizable Programs
1600W Two-Stage Continuously Variable Heat Gun 120° to 1200° with LCD Display
Cutting-edge technology for perfect results: The HG 2320 E generates an impressive 1,600 watts of power and delivers hot air between 120 and 1,200°F. Temperature is very easy to control via toggle, giving you absolute precision. Together with the residual heat indicator, the LCD information display ensures additional certainty while the four individually selectable and customizable programs provide maximum flexibility. At the same time, all tool settings can be locked using the LOC function to rule out any accidental changes. In conjunction with the various push-on nozzles from the range of accessories, the HG 2320 E is an excellent choice for working on heat-sensitive objects. The heat gun is also available in an ESD version for use in electrostatically sensitive areas.
- Output: 1600 W
- Amps: 13.5 A
- Temperature: 120 - 1200°F (50 - 650°C)
- Airflow rate: 4-13 cfm (+/- 0.5 cfm)
- Temperature setting: on display, in 10° F steps by toggle
- Heating element: ceramic heating element
- Lockable Override Control (LOC): yes
- Create Preset Customizable Programs: yes
- Thermal cutout: yes
- Thermostat: yes
- Double Insulated: yes
- Power Cord: Industrial grade rubber
- Nozzle Diameter: 1.34" (34.00 mm)
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 10.00" x 3.40" x 7.90"
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 1.66 lbs (29.63 oz)
- Warranty: One year limited