PA SKU # SPC SPEVOD1 MFR # SP-EVO-D1
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 540-570 MHz Frequency
- Water Resistant
- 16-Channel UHF
- Noise-Canceling Mic Element
- Flexible Microphone Boom
- Built-In Recharging System
This is the wireless you've been waiting for. Recharging, water resistant, sixteen channels and a Patented revolutionary new design that completely eliminates the bodypack transmitter! The evo combines the small transmitter with the headset - placing the electronics comfortably behind the ear, not hanging off the back of the headband. The evo headworn mic with transmitter will operate with the easy-to-use and ultra reliable Scan16 Receiver. With the press of a button, the Scan16 will find a clear channel for you. Then, set the evo to match that channel and you are ready to go. The system will remember these settings even after you turn the components off. After use, simply connect the evo to it's charging cable and walk away - it will be charged and ready when you are.
Evo True Wireless Headworn Transmitter
- No bodypack, no cables - just real, reliable wireless
- Water resistant microphone element and transmitter - you won't sweat this out
- Built-in recharging system - no more batteries to replace, up to 4 hours talk time, depending on use
- Frequency agile - 16 FCC-safe UHF channels
- Noise-canceling microphone element
- Flexible microphone boom
- Operates with the easy to use Scan16 receiver or with Special Projects Audio portables
Write Your Own Review
More from Special Projects