PA SKU # SC RW5755SM MFR # RW5755SM UPC # 688705210841
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
12.2-Channel Rackmount Mixer
The highly-acclaimed and successful Soundcraft GB Series has gained another new member, the Soundcraft GB2R.
12.2-Channel Rackmount Mixer
This 19" rack-mountable mixer is designed specifically for smaller installations in churches and performance venues, or for small portable PA systems. It will also find friends in Broadcast where its high quality and feature set will be very appealing.
Available in two variants, the GB2R offers either 16 mono inputs to a stereo mix output, or a 12.2 version with 12 mono inputs, two full-feature stereo inputs and 2 group busses, each model having 6 auxiliary sends.
As always with Soundcraft consoles, emphasis has been placed on operational simplicity, clear and intuitive layout and the highest possible audio performance. The Soundcraft GB2R inherits both the GB30 Mic preamplifier and GB30 Equaliser designs from the GB4 and GB8.
For ease of installation, the connector section is contained in a rotatable pod, allowing cable access from the top of the mixer if sat on a table-top, or from the rear when mounted in a 19" rack.
On the stereo inputs on the 12.2 model, connectors are provided for both Mic and Line inputs. With Mic signals routed to the local channel, the Line inputs are available as stereo returns to the main mix bus. Two stereo returns and a 2-track (for example CD replay) input are provided, which means that the GB2R-12.2 model can offer up to 26 inputs to mix in a mixer just 19" (485mm) wide.
Every input has a pre/post switchable direct output for recording or effects sends, while an internal universal voltage PSU avoids external power supply connections.
The whole GB Series carries the high quality hallmark with which Soundcraft is synonymous, with engineering and design as you'd expect from this high-end manufacturer. Careful attention has been given to the mechanical construction, to ensure reliability and ruggedness under strenuous conditions, with all input modules being constructed with individual vertically-mounted pcb's, fitted to the steel chassis front panel with individually-nutted potentiometers.
- 19" Rackmountable console
- 16 channel version, with 16 mono inputs, Stereo Mix and Mono Sum Outputs and 6 Aux Outputs. - Total Inputs to Mix: 22
- 12.2 channel version, with 12 mono inputs and 2 stereo inputs, 1 Stereo Sub Group Output, Mix and Mono Sum Outputs, and 6 Aux Outputs - Total Inputs to Mix: 26 (when Mics used on stereo input)
- Rotatable connector pod for top or rear cable entry
- 8 (GB2R-16) or 10 (GB2R-12.2) busses
- 2 full feature stereo inputs (GB2R-12.2 version)
- GB30 Mic preamp and precision EQ on inputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power on every mic input
- 100Hz Hi-pass filter
- Direct outputs on every channel
- 100mm faders
- Stereo Mix Output and separate Mono Sum output
- Record output
- Internal Universal switched mode PSU
- Houses of Worship
- Music Venues
- Recording & Mixing
- Touring & Corporate
Write Your Own Review
More from Soundcraft