Sony MDR-7520 Professional Studio Headphones
PA SKU # SON MDR7520 MFR # MDR7520 UPC # 027242821842
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 50mm LCP Diaphragms
- Neodymium Magnets
- Closed-Back Design
- Swivel Earcups
- Around-Ear Cushions
- Adjustable, Padded Headband
- Detachable Single-Sided OFC Cable
- Gold-Plated 3.5mm Plug and 1/4" Adapter
- Soft Case Included
Professional Closed-Back Circumaural Studio Headphones
Sony's MDR-7520 professional headphones are their top-of-the-line. Given that Sony's pro headphones are ubiquitous in studios worldwide, the MDR-7520s must be pretty impressive (they are). The MDR-7520s employ pliable earpads that are so comfortable you may forget you have 'phones on - except for the ultra-accurate sonics emanating from the high-tech drivers. You'll hear details in your mixes you didn't even know were there. For your professional convenience, the oxygen-free copper cable detaches - and reattaches again, quickly and securely. If you're in the market for a serious pair of monitor headphones, the Sony MDR-7520s are about as serious as it gets.
- 50mm driver unit with liquid crystal polymer (LCP) film diaphragm
- Neodymium magnet is nearly five times more powerful than standard ferrite
- Secure, detachable cable for convenience
- Closed-ear design for excellent isolation
- Ultra-wide frequency response
- Ultra-high power handling capacity (4,000mW)
- Stereo unimatch plug
- Gold connectors and oxygen free copper (OFC) cord
- Supplied soft case
- Headphone Type: Dynamic. Closed
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Driver Size: 50.0mm
- Frequency Response: 5-80kHz
- Impedance: 24 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 108 dB/mW
- Power Handling: 4,000mW
- Plug Type: Gold, Stereo Unimatch plug 1/4" and 1/8"
- Cord Length: 9.8 ft
- Weight: 9.5 oz
Write Your Own Review