Sony MDR-7506 Studio Headphones
PA SKU # SON MDR7506 MFR # MDR7506 UPC # 027242682252
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
26 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 40mm Neodymium Drivers
- Closed-Back Design
- Swiveling Earcups
- Single-Sided Cable
- Coiled Cable
- Includes Soft Case
The MDR-7506 are professional quality headphones. The closed-ear design gives a tight bass response and allows you to hear it all. The 40 millimeter driver provides a clean, clear sound reproduction.
Professional Large Diaphragm Foldable Studio Headphones
The MDR-7506 is a staple within the recording, film and live arenas. Due to its low impedance and closed ear design, the headphone does an outstanding job of cutting down background noise while providing plenty of volume in the studio or in the field. Additionally, the closed design helps eliminate "headphone bleed" when overdubbing in the studio.
The MDR-7506 is an around-the-ear design and is ideal for use with MIDI workstations, camcorders or other equipment with less than powerful headphone amplification. The headphone has a foldable design, making it convenient to store or transport, and its coiled cable allows it to stretch and spring back into place whenever you need a bit more reach.
- Rugged Design: Proven to be reliable in the toughest situations
- Folding Construction: Compactness in storage
- 40mm Driver Unit: For clear, high quality sound reproduction
- Closed-Ear Design: Comfort and reduction of external noise interference
- Stereo Unimatch Plug: 1/4" and 1/8" applications
- Gold Connectors and OFC Cord: Reliable and stable signal connection and transmission
- Supplied Soft Case: Protective storage
- Headphone Type: Dynamic, closed
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Driver Size: 40.0 mm
- Frequency Response: 10-20kHz
- Impedance: 63 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 106 dB/W/m
- Power Handling: 1,000mW
- Plug Type: Gold, Stereo Unimatch plug 1/4" and 1/8"
- Cord Length: 9.8 ft
- Weight: 8.1 oz
Write Your Own Review