Sonarworks XREF20 Measurement Microphone
PA SKU # SW XREF20 MFR # XREF20 R4 UPC # 4751023410296
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Precise Condenser Measurement Microphone
- Use with Reference 4 Studio Software
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Flat Frequency Response
- Individually Measured Mic
- Individual Off-Axis Calibration Curve
- Individual 0° Calibration Curve
Measurement Microphone for Recording StudiosAt this price range, all measurement microphones are roughly the same, so what makes the XREF20 stand out is its individual calibration profile. Every mic has been measured by Sonarworks acousticians against an ANSI certified measurement microphone. This means perfect accuracy within the audible range and freedom from sample-to-sample irregularities.
Sonarworks XREF20 is also the best way to try Reference 4 speaker calibration. Included is a 21 day FREE trial that will give you plenty of time to finally hear how your setup sounds without room induced coloration. Focus on the music, instead of worrying about your gear!
- XLR connection with 48V phantom power required
- Houses pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20kHz with supplied calibration profile Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Sensitivity is rated at -37dB/Pa (14 mV)
- Self noise: 24 dB
- S/N ratio: 70 dB
- Dynamic range: 106dB
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
- NB: Currently our speaker measurement software Reference 4 Measure does not work on Windows 10 with Thunderbolt Apollo and Avid HD interfaces.
- Professional measurement microphone with XLR connection (requires 48V phantom power)
- Individual off-axis calibration curve for best results with Sonarworks software Individual 0° calibration curve
- 21-day trial version of Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition (Mac or Win)
Write Your Own Review