Electronic Download This product can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You will receive an email with the license code after you complete your order. Orders that are placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
PA SKU # SW UREF4HPREF3HP MFR # UPGRADE HEADPHONE 3 TO HEADPHONE 4
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Owners of Reference 3 Headphone
- Reference Sound on Supported Headphones
- Zero-Latency Processing
- Systemwide App for Headphones
- Calibration Profiles for 101 Headphones
- Activate on Three Different Machines
- Mac, Windows / AU, AAX Native, RTAS, VST
Reference 4 introduces zero latency processing and makes sure you get the latest developments in DSP-assisted monitoring.
Upgrade from Reference 3 Headphone to Reference 4 Headphone
After buying you will get all the info you need to set up Reference 4. All of your old profiles will work, so you can pick up right where you were. Your machine must have at least macOS 10.9 or Windows 7.
NB: After the release of Reference 4, no new features will be added to any of the older versions. Expect Reference 3 patches only to fix critical bugs.
- Speaker measurement software - find out where your monitors need help
- DAW plugin - reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Systemwide - apply calibration to all outgoing audio
- After you purchase the licence, an activation key will be sent to you. All products can be activated on 3 machines.
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Measurement microphone with a flat frequency response (not included)
- Audio interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included)
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
Write Your Own Review
More from Sonarworks