Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition (Instant Download)
Electronic Download This product can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You will receive an email with the license code after you complete your order. Orders that are placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
PA SKU # SW REF4ST MFR # REFERENCE 4 STUDIO
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Accurate Mixing on Your Studio Speakers
- Accurate Mixing on Selected Headphones
- Remove Unwanted Sound Coloration
- Zero-Latency Processing
- Includes Room Measurement Software
- Includes Systemwide App
- Calibration Profiles for 101 Headphones
- Activate on 3 Different Machines
- Mac, Windows / AU, AAX Native, RTAS, VST
Finally you can work with confidence on the setup you have. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your studio speakers and headphones, so you can trust that you hear your mix accurately.
Removes Unwanted Coloration from Your Studio Speakers and Headphones, So You Can Trust That You Hear Your Mix Accurately
Reference 4 Studio Edition offers the full package of highly powerful software, providing consistent reference sound both in the studio and on the go. Measure your studio with a measurement mic, it takes around 10 minutes. Reference 4 then creates a calibration profile. For headphones select a pre-made profile, and you're ready to go. Calibration can be run in DAW via plugin for lowest latency or via Systemwide for maximum versatility.
- Speaker measurement software - find out where your monitors need help
- DAW plugin - reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Systemwide - apply calibration to all outgoing audio
- After you purchase the licence, an activation key will be sent to you. All products can be activated on 3 machines.
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Measurement microphone with a flat frequency response (not included)
- Audio interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included)
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
Write Your Own Review
More from Sonarworks