PA SKU # SOL LFRQWHT MFR # LFRQWHT UPC # 868945000000
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Smaller than Comparable "Sub-Mics"
- 25Hz-3kHz Frequency Response
- Tolex-Wrapped Fiberboard Shell
- Aluminum Protective Grills
- In-Line Pad for Controlled Gain
- Attaches to Standard Mic Stand
Designed for picking up the most chest-rumbling frequencies of a kick drum (or other instruments packing a low punch), the LoFReQ by SOLOMON MiCS is a dynamic low-frequency capture mic-or "sub-mic," as it's more commonly known-that's capable of capturing 25 Hz to 3 kHz at half the size of comparable units. It attaches to any standard 5/8" mic thread, and, with its Tolex wrapping and protective aluminum grilles, the LoFReQ is aesthetically pleasing to boot.
Dynamic Low-Frequency Capture Mic (White)
- Customized in-line pad for controlled gain
- (gain and impedance designed to match Beta 52)
- Attaches to standard mic stand (5/8" fine thread)
- Tolex wrapped fiberboard shell
- Heavy duty protective grills
- One Year Warranty
- Mic Type: Dynamic, 6.5" Driver
- Polar Pattern: Bi-directional
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Frequency Response: 25 to 3000Hz
- Output Jack: Neutrik XLR
- Overall Dimensions: 7" x 3.5"
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
Write Your Own Review
More from Solomon Mics