PA SKU # SKB 3I16105BC MFR # 3I-1610-5B-C UPC # 789270161009
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Polypropylene Copolymer Resin Case
- Gasketed, Waterproof and Dust-tight
- ATA Category 1 Rated
- Continuous Molded-in Hinge
- Trigger Release Latch System
- Automatic Ambient Pressure Valve
- Rubber Cushion Grip Handle
Available in well over 40 configurations, the 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior.
16" x 10" x 5.5" Mil-Std Waterproof Case (with cubed foam)
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The unique features and dimensions of this model are outlined below.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Cubed foam for customization
- Locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock
- Interior Length: 16.00 in, 40.64 cm
- Interior Width: 10.00 in, 25.40 cm
- Interior Depth: 5.50 in, 13.97 cm
- Lid Depth: 2.00 in, 5.08 cm
- Base Depth: 3.50 in, 8.89 cm
- Shipping Weight: 7.00 lb, 3.18 kg
- Product Weight: 6.70 lb, 3.04 kg
Write Your Own Review
More from SKB