Shure WL93 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone (Black, 4ft. Cable)
PA SKU # SHU WL93 MFR # WL93 UPC # 042406055338
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
8 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- For Speech Applications
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Electret Condenser Element
- 50-20,000 Hz Frequency Response
- 4' (1.2 m) Cable Length
Omnidirectional Condenser Micro-Lavalier Microphone, Black, with 4-foot (1.2 m) CableModel WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable.
All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications.
All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
WL93: Black, w/ 4-foot (1.2 m) Cable
WL93-6: Black, w/ 6-foot (1.9 m) Cable
WL93T: Tan, w/ 4-foot (1.2 m) Cable
WL93-6T: Tan, w/ 6-foot (1.9 m) Cable
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern
- Preamplifier assembly (SM93) can be pocketed, strapped to the body, or clipped to belt or waistband
- Wide-range phantom powering (SM93) accepts all commonly used voltages
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional, uniform with frequency
- Impedance: 3000 ohms
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: -38 dBV/Pa* (13 mV) *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure