Shure WL185 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone
PA SKU # SHU WL185 MFR # WL185 UPC # 042406055321
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
9 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- For Speech Applications
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- 50-17,000 Hz Frequency Response
- 4' (1.2 m) Cable Length
- Includes Tie Clip
Cardioid Condenser Lavalier MicrophoneModels WL183, WL184 and WL185 are lavalier electret condenser mics designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. Each mic has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
All models feature CommShield Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters.
WL183, WL184, and WL185 are sold separately.
- WL183 (Omnidirectional): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications. Low handling noise. Pickup angle: 360 degrees.
- WL184 (Supercardioid): Recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring high rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle: 115 degrees.
- WL185 (Cardioid): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle: 130 degrees.
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Impedance: 1800 ohms
- Output Level: WL183: -40.0 dBV/Pa; WL184: -44.5 dBV/Pa; WL185: -45.5 dBV/Pa
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure