Shure WH20TQG Headset Microphone (TA4F Connector)
PA SKU # SHU WH20TQG MFR # WH20TQG UPC # 042406066037
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- For ENG, Stage & Television
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- 50-15,000 Hz Frequency Response
- Includes Windscreen
- Includes Clothing Clip
Dynamic Cardioid Headworn Microphone with 4-Pin Mini Connector (TA4F)The Shure WH20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances.
The cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise and other unwanted sound sources. A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency roll-off to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid mics during close-talk operation.
WH20QTR: Includes right-angle 1/4" phone plug for unbalanced mic input
WH20TQG: Includes miniature 4-pin female connector for Shure bodypack transmitters
WH20XLR: (Wired) Includes 3-pin male XLR connector w/ detachable belt clip
- Lightweight wireframe and elastic headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached microphone cable resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Supplied foam windscreen and clothing clip
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz Measured @ 5/16" (8mm)
- Power Requirements: Dynamic, (Requires NO Phantom Power)
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms (200 Ohms actual)
- Output Connectors: Tini Q-G Female (TA4F) Connector
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure