PA SKU # SHU WCE2LT MFR # WCE2LT UPC # 042406271868
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Short, Low-Profile Boom
- For Singing & Spoken Word
- High-Quality Voice Pickup
- For Wireless Use
- TA4F Connector
The E2 Earset Microphone redefines pure sound in a virtually invisible package that is easier to use than even a lavalier or podium microphone.
Countryman E2 Directional Earset Microphone, TA4F, Light Tan
The design is similar to the E6 Earset Microphone, but with a much shorter boom. The hypercardioid polar pattern provides superior isolation.
Available in tan, light tan, cocoa, and black color options.
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i, B2D, and E2 microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- Short, low-profile boom minimizes visibility without sacrificing sound quality
- Subminiature connector features a flexible overmold highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Compatible with Countryman EARCLIP two-ear support for active users
- High-quality voice pickup
- Improved signal-to-noise compared with a lavalier microphone
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Supplied with cable, carrying case, black and white cable clips, windscreen, and protective cap
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Weight: .07 oz (2 grams)
- Sensitivity: 3.0 mV/Pascal
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure
- Shure Beta 87A Vocal Microphone$249.00