PA SKU # SHU WCB6TLEMO3 MFR # WCB6T-LEMO3 UPC # 042406164436
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Easily Hidden in Hair/Costumes
- Highest-Quality Audio
- Low Distortion at High SPL
- For Wireless Use
- LEMO3 Connector
At only 0.1'' (2.5mm), the B6 outperforms microphones many times its size and provides all-purpose, rugged performance in an easy-to-conceal package. The B6 is outfitted with specified connector (TA4F, LEMO3) and supplied with a windscreen, set of three protective caps, set of two clothing clips (black and white), and a carrying case.
Countryman B6 Omnidirectional Micro-Lavalier Microphone, LEMO3 Connector - Tan
Available in black (B), tan (T), light tan (LT), and cocoa (C).
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
WCB6B: Black, Omnidirectional Micro-Lavalier Microphone, TA4F Connector
WCB6C: Cocoa, Omnidirectional Micro-Lavalier Microphone, TA4F Connector
WCB6T: Tan, Omnidirectional Micro-Lavalier Microphone, TA4F Connector
WCB6LT: Light Tan, Omnidirectional Micro-Lavalier Microphone, TA4F Connector
WCB6B-LEMO3: Black, Omnidirectional Micro-Lavalier Microphone, LEMO3 Connector
WCB6C-LEMO3: Cocoa, Omnidirectional Micro-Lavalier Microphone, LEMO3 Connector
WCB6T-LEMO3: Tan, Omnidirectional Micro-Lavalier Microphone, LEMO3 Connector
WCB6LT-LEMO3: Light Tan, Omnidirectional Micro-Lavalier Microphone, LEMO3 Connector
- All-purpose, rugged, easy to hide lavalier
- Easily hidden in hair/costumes or glued on performers' faces in film, theater and broadcast
- Also suited for news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools and general lavalier applications
- Low distortion at high SPL
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier microphone
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Smaller than the cable of other lavaliers at only 0.1" (2.5mm) diameter
- Comes in multiple colors to blend with clothing and skin tones
- Easily hides in plain sight by swapping colored caps to match button hole, sweater weave or skin tone
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Level: 7.0 mV/Pascal
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure