PA SKU # SHU WCB2DT MFR # WCB2DT UPC # 042406268035
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Natural Vocal Reproduction
- Superb Intelligibility
- Low Distortion at High SPL
- For Wireless Use
- TA4F Connector
Color Black Tan
The B2D Lavalier Microphone delivers exceptional sound quality and isolation with an extremely low profile that enables a wide variety of placement options.
Countryman B2D Directional Lavalier Microphone, TA4F, Tan
A tight hypercardioid polar pattern provides an extra 6-10 dB of headroom compared to an omnidirectional lavalier, reducing feedback, ambient noise, room rumble, and phase cancellations.
Available in black, light tan, tan, and cocoa color options.
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i, B2D, and E2 microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- Easily hidden in hair and costumes or glued on performers' faces in film, theater, and broadcast applications
- Natural vocal reproduction with superb intelligibility
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Low distortion at high SPL
- Rugged build quality for repeated, dependable performance
- Includes 5' cable, carrying case, windscreen, single isolation clip, protective cap, and detachable connector
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz-18 kHz
- Weight: .18 oz (5 g)
- Sensitivity: 6.0 mV/Pascal
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure