Shure WB98H/C Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # SHU WB98HC MFR # WB98H/C UPC # 042406080811
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- High Maximum SPL
- 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Response
- For Wireless Use
- TA4F Connector
Clip-On Condenser Instrument Microphone Terminated with 4-Pin Mini Connector (TA4F)The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the BETA 98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
WB98H/C with 10 ft. cable terminated to 4-Pin Mini-Connector.
- The WB98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Optional A98D drum mount is unobtrusive and versatile-allows precise positioning of the microphone while holding it firmly in place
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid (as supplied), uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis. Cartridge for cardioid polar pattern also available.
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: -59 dBV/Pa* (1 mV) typical, *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Phantom power required?: 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc(IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3.
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure