Shure VP64A Omnidirectional Vocal Microphone
PA SKU # SHU VP64A MFR # VP64A UPC # 042406051132
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Neodymium Magnet
- 7-7/8" (200 mm) Handle
- Tailored for Speech
- Internal Isolation Mount
- Water-Resistant Mesh Grille
- Includes Swivel Adapter
- Includes Windscreen
Dynamic Omnidirectional Handheld MicrophoneThe VP64A and VP64AL are high-output omnidirectional handheld dynamic microphones designed for professional audio and video production. They combine exceptional performance and comfortable feel with a handsome on-camera appearance.
The VP64A and VP64AL are identical except for handle length. The 200 mm (7-7/8 inch) long VP64A is ideal for close-up use and can be used outside as well as indoors. The VP64AL is well-suited to location interviews, sports broadcasting, and other situations where the 244 mm (9-5/8 inch) length is an advantage.
The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides uniform pickup on or off axis, eliminating the need for critical microphone positioning. The VP64A series also features a tailored frequency response with an upper midrange presence rise that adds crispness and clarity to speech. The cartridge utilizes a neodymium magnet for higher output and increased signal-to-noise ratio. An internal rubber isolation mount protects the microphone cartridge and minimizes handling noise. A water-resistant mesh grille allows the microphone to be used during the most challenging weather conditions. The supplied windscreen further reduces "pop" and wind noise.
VP64A: Black, 7-7/8 in. (200 mm) handle, cable not included
VP64AL: Black, 9-5/8 in. (244 mm) extended handle, cable not included
- Neodymium magnet for increased output and maximized signal-to-noise ratio
- Tailored frequency response with mid-range presence rise for optimum speech clarity
- Omnidirectional polar pattern eliminates need for critical microphone positioning
- Internal isolation mount for low handling noise
- Water-resistant mesh grille repels water under challenging weather conditions
- Supplied windscreen for reduced pickup of pop and wind noise
- Comfortable feel
- Handsome appearance; ideal for on-camera applications
- Legendary Shure ruggedness
- Frequency response: 50 to 12,000 Hz
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 12,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Impedance: Low (300 ohms actual)
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.7 mV) *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Shure VP64A ENG Microphone
- A57F Microphone Clip
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure