Shure UA874US Active Directional Antenna (470-698 MHz)
PA SKU # SHU UA874US MFR # UA874US UPC # 042406256308
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 4-Position Gain Switch
- LED Overload Indicator
- Low-Noise Amplifier
- Integrated Adapter for Mic Stands
Active Directional Antenna with Gain Switch (470-698 MHz)Experience improved wireless reception with the UA874. This UHF antenna uses a log periodic dipole array to produce a cardioid pattern toward the desired coverage area, achieving greater rejection of RF signals outside the area than standard 1/2 wave omnidirectional antennas.
An integrated amplifier with four gain settings compensates for varying degrees of coaxial cable signal loss.
The UA874 can be stand-mounted, suspended from the ceiling, or wall-mounted using the included swivel adapter bracket.
- Compatible with all Shure wireless receivers and antenna distribution systems that provide 12 V DC bias
- Four-position gain selector switch
- Low-noise signal amplifier that compensates for transmission loss in coaxial cable
- Integrated threaded adapter that mounts easily to microphones stands
- Legendary Shure build quality and reliability
- Connector Type: BNC, Female
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power Requirements: 10 to 15 V DC bias from coaxial connection, 75 mA
- Reception Pattern: 70 degrees
- Third-order Intercept Point: >30 dBm
- Antenna Gain (On Axis): 7.5 dBi
- RF Signal Gain +/- 1dB: Switchable: +12 dB, +6 dB, 0 dB, -6 dB
- RF Overload LED Threshold : -5 dBm
- Dimensions: 316 mm x 359 mm x 36 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 317 g (11.2 oz)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure