Shure UA864US Wall-Mounted Wideband Antenna
PA SKU # SHU UA864US MFR # UA864US UPC # 042406325547
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Wideband Performance
- Low-Profile Design
- Wall or Ceiling Mounting Options
- Metal Surface Mounting Capability
- LED Indicators for Gain Settings
- Four-Position Gain Switch
- Neutral White, Paintable Housing
Wall-Mounted Wideband Antenna (470-698 MHz)The UA864US antenna provides wideband RF coverage in a low-profile enclosure that mounts easily on a wall or ceiling. Works with ULX-D Digital, UHF-R, and ULX Wireless Systems, as well as Axient Wireless Management Network.
The UA864US antenna provides wideband RF coverage in a low-profile enclosure that mounts easily on a wall or ceiling. Works with ULX-D Digital, UHF-R, and ULX Wireless Systems, as well as Axient Wireless Management Network.
A neutral white housing allows the antenna to blend into corporate or classroom settings, and can be painted to match interior color schemes. The 4-position selectable gain switch provides attenuation and boost settings to optimize the antenna performance for varying transmitter distances and cable run lengths.
- Wideband UHF frequency range for compatibility with most receivers
- Up to 100 degrees coverage pattern (3dB beam width, region dependent)
- Attached BNC cable for surface or through-wall cable routing
- Metal surface mounting capability
- Connector Type: BNC female
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Power Requirements: 10 to 15 VDC bias from coaxial connection, 75 mA
- RF Frequency Range: 470 to 698 MHz
- Reception Pattern: 3 dB Beam Width at Center Frequency: 100°
- Third Order Intercept Point (3 OIP): >30 dBm
- Antenna Gain: On Axis, 0 dB Gain Setting at Center Frequency: 2.5 dBi
- Signal Gain: ±1 dB, Switchable: +10, 0, -10, -20 dB
- RF Overload LED Threshold: -15 dBm
- Operating Temperature Range: 20 to 120° F (-7 to 49° C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 165° F (-29 to 74° C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7 x 7 x 2" (176 x 176 x 51 mm)
- Weight: 17.2 oz (487 g)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure