Shure UA846Z2 GLX-D Frequency Manager
PA SKU # SHU UA846Z2LC MFR # UA846Z2/LC UPC # 042406504294
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Revolutionary LINKFREQ Management
- Links Multiple GLXD4R Receivers
- Patented Data Communication
- Bi-Directional Communication
- Automatic Backup Frequencies
- Eliminates Need for Power Strips
- Operates in Global 2.4 GHz
Use GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers to connect up to 6 GLXD4R rack-mountable receivers per frequency manager. Get improved channel count over GLX-D systems: up to 9 systems in typical environments (11 under optimal conditions). Complete with remote antenna accessories for rock-solid RF performance and seamless frequency management.
Use GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers to Connect up to 6 GLXD4R Receivers
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Provides advanced automatic frequency management to a linked receiver community for improved RF performance and increased channel count
- Coordinates GLXD4R receiver scans of the 2.4 GHz RF environment
- Guarantees use of the clearest possible transmission and backup frequencies
- Links multiple GLXD4R receivers via RF ports for traditional antenna distribution
- Allows for remote mounting of antennas in optimal locations for increased signal stability
- Link up to 6 GLXD4R receivers per frequency manager
- Link up to 9 GLXD4R receivers in typical application environments (up to 11 under optimal conditions)
- Two frequency managers required for communities of more than 6 receivers
- Uses patented data communication via RF cables to create and manage the receiver community
- Features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, which quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
- Bi-directional communication link enables transmitters to follow receiver frequency changes automatically
- Identifies and assigns optimal frequencies to receiver and transmitter pairs
- In case of interference, automatically and seamlessly transitions to backup frequencies
- Provides power to the GLXD4R receivers, eliminating need for power strips or multiple outlets
- Operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band
Write Your Own Review