PA SKU # SHU SRH840 MFR # SRH840 UPC # 042406168625
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
11 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Closed-Back Design
- Foldable Construction
- Neodymium Drivers
- Swivel Earcups
- Replaceable Around-Ear Cushions
- Single-Sided Coiled Detachable Cable
- Gold-Plated 3.5mm Plug with 1/4" Adapter
- Carrying Bag Included
Designed for professional audio engineers and musicians, the SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones from Shure are optimized for studio recording and critical listening.
Professional Studio Monitoring Stereo Headphones
A precisely tailored frequency response and 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers combine with total comfort and durability to provide the ultimate listening experience. The replaceable cable and included set of replacement ear pads ensure a long product life. Also includes threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) gold-plated adapter.
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs.
- Wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads included to ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW
- Impedance: 44 Ω
- Maximum Input Power: 1000 mW
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz - 25 kHz
- Weight: 0.7 lb (317.5 g)
- Cable Length: 3 meters (9.84 ft)
- Cable Style: Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
Write Your Own Review