Shure SM87A Handheld Vocal Microphone
This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
PA SKU # SHU SM87A MFR # SM87A UPC # 042406055642
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Capsule
- 50 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Built-In 3-Stage "Pop" Filter
- Low-Frequency Roll-Off
- Built-In Shock Mount
Supercardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal MicrophoneThe Shure SM87A microphone is a professional-quality, handheld condenser microphone for use in sound reinforcement, broadcasting, and studio recording installations. Its supercardioid polar pattern provides greater rejection of unwanted sound sources, making it ideal for miking individual instruments in a multi-microphone setting or for miking single sources in a reverberant or noisy environment. An integral three-stage wind and pop filter protects against wind and breath noise. Its built-in shock mount reduces stand and handling noise.
- Highly directional supercardioid pickup pattern
- Controlled low-frequency roll-off
- Very low RF and magnetic hum susceptibility
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Built-in wind and pop filter
- Transducer element shock mounted
- Rugged construction for outstanding reliability
- Field-usable over a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
- Accepts a wide variety of phantom power sources, including DIN 45 596 voltages of 11 and 52 Vdc
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Phantom power required?: Phantom Supply Requirement: 11 to 52 Vdc, positive at both pins 2 and 3. Current Drain: 1.0 to 1.2 mA
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure