Shure SM81 Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # SHU SM81LC MFR # SM81-LC UPC # 042406051194
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Capsule
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Selectable Low Frequency Roll-Off
- Lockable Attenuator Switch
- Accurate Sound Reproduction
Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with 10dB Attenuator, 3 Position Low-Cut Filter and Foam WindscreenThe Shure SM81 is a high-quality, unidirectional condenser microphone designed for studio recording, broadcasting, and sound reinforcement. Its wide frequency response, low noise characteristics, and low RF susceptibility have made it a standard for applications involving acoustic instruments, especially guitar, piano, and cymbals.
The SM81 is ruggedly constructed. It operates on phantom power and performs over a wide range of temperatures and humidity conditions. It is furnished with a swivel adapter, attenuator-switch lock, foam windscreen, and case for carrying and storage. Other accessories are available.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Flat response curve for accurate reproduction of sound sources
- Low noise and high output clipping level
- Low distortion over a wide range of load impedances
- Cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetric about axis, providing maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sounds
- Low RF susceptibility
- Selectable low-frequency response: flat, 6 or 18 dB/octave rolloff
- 0 dB/10 dB lockable attenuator switch
- Phantom powering (DIN 45 596 voltages of 12 to 48 Vdc)
- Rugged steel construction for durability
- Field-usable over wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional) response-uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure