PA SKU # SHU SM58S MFR # SM58S UPC # 042406051279
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
11 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- On / Off switch
- Tailored for Vocals
- Built-In Pop Filter
- Minimizes Background Noise
- 50Hz to 15kHz Frequency Response
- Includes Storage Bag
- Includes Stand Adapter
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Dynamic Cardioid Handheld Vocal Microphone with On-Off Switch
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
SM58-LC: Cable Not Included
SM58S: On/Off Switch Included
SM58-CN: Cable Included
SM58-X2u: XLR to USB Signal Adapter
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15.000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
Write Your Own Review