Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone Bundle
PA SKU # WB SHURE SM58 BUNDLE MFR # SM58 BUNDLE
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
- On-Stage MS7701B Boom Stand
- Horizon NM1-25 Mic Cable
- K&M 21421 Carry Bag
Vocal Microphone with Boom Stand, Cable and BagPerformance Audio Exclusive Bundle!
Get everything you need and save big! This bundle includes a Shure SM58 with some of our best selling accessories at a reduced price! Get em while you can!
Shure SM58 Bundle Includes:
Shure SM58-LC - vocal microphone
On-Stage MS7701B - boom stand
Horizon NM1-25 - microphone cable
K&M 21421 - bag for 2 mic stands
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage): -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die cast metal; matte-finished, silver, spherical steel mesh grille
- Overall Dimensions: See User Guide
- Net Weight: 298 grams (10.5 oz)
- Shure SM58-LC - vocal microphone
- On-Stage MS7701B - boom stand
- Horizon NM1-25 - microphone cable
- K&M 21421 - bag for 2 mic stands
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure