Shure SM57 Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # SHU SM57LC MFR # SM57-LC UPC # 042406051316
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
22 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Contoured Frequency Response
- Bright, Clean Sound
- Extremely Durable
- Ideal for Live Sound Reinforcement
- For Instruments and Vocals
The legendary Shure SM57 is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording.
Dynamic Cardioid Instrument Microphone
The SM57 has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern that isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
Outstanding performance, reliability, and application diversity make this "workhorse" the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
SM57-LC: Without Cable
SM57-X2u: Includes XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter
SM57VIP: Dual Microphone Kit
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R57
- Transducer: (Moving Coil) Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Power Requirements: None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms (300 Ohms Actual) for Connection to Low Impedance Microphone Inputs
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.25" (157 x 32mm) LxD
- Weight: 10 oz (284g)
Write Your Own Review