Shure SM35 Headworn Condenser Microphone (XLR)
PA SKU # SHU SM35XLR MFR # SM35-XLR UPC # 042406365673
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Optimized for Vocal Reproduction
- Flexible Gooseneck
- Wireframe Headset
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- In-Line XLR Preamp
- Includes Snap-Fit Windscreen
Durable cardioid condenser microphone in a comfortable headset for hands-free vocal performance. Ideal for multi-instrumentalists.
Headset Cardioid Condenser Mic with Snap-fit Windscreen and Inline XLR Preamp
The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
Available in standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, the SM35 seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless headset system. Also available, the SM35-XLR includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Headset microphone ideal for multi-instrumentalists in live vocal performance
- Condenser cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
- Available in both wireless TQG version that works with any Shure wireless bodypack and wired XLR version
- TQG model includes SM35, 2 windscreens, microphone clip, and user guide; XLR model includes the same items, plus a preamp
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
More from Shure