Shure SM31FH Headworn Microphone
PA SKU # SHU SM31FHTQG MFR # SM31FH-TQG UPC # 042406325745
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Designed for Fitness Instructors
- Hydrophobic Fabric Protects Mic
- Flexible Gooseneck
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Includes Windscreen
Cardioid condenser headset microphone for wireless systems features hydrophobic construction that repels moisture. For use in fitness instruction.
Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone
The rugged and durable SM31FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fitness instruction applications.
The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail.
Available in bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, the SM31FH features TA4F 4-pin (TQG) connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Moisture-repellent hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone cartridge from harmful corrosion that occurs in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment capabilities to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile design won't fatigue instructors during high-impact use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response ideal for crisp, clear vocal reproduction
- Available with bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Headset microphone for wireless systems used in fitness instruction
- Condenser cartridge with moisture-repellent housing that resists corrosion
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Available in bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, and works with all Shure wireless headset systems featuring TA4F (TQG) connectors
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 45-20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure