PA SKU # SHU SM27SC MFR # SM27-SC UPC # 042406187213
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Uniform Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Flat Neutral Frequency Response
- 3-Position Low-Frequency Cut
- -15 dB Pad Switch
The SM27 is a rugged and versatile large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser microphone. It has low self-noise and extended frequency response that picks up vocal and instrument nuances with clarity.
Multi-Purpose Side Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Pouch and Stand Adapter
Durable Shure construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Type: Condenser (externally biased)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 Ohms (140 Ohms actual)
- Phantom power required?: 48 Vdc phantom, 5.4 mA
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure