Shure SM137 Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # SHU SM137LC MFR # SM137-LC UPC # 042406167628
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Capsule
- Ultra-Thin Diaphragm
- 15 dB Pad Switch
- Low Self-noise
Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with Pouch and Mic ClipThe SM137 is a versatile, flat-response cardioid condenser probe microphone.
The SM137 has an ultra-thin diaphragm for a frequency response that combines a smooth high-end with a tight, controlled low-end and a 15db pad for natural sound reproduction in both acoustic and high volume performance applications.
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for smooth high end and tight, controlled low end
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Low self-noise and transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Type: Permanently Biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure