Shure SM11 Lavalier Microphone
PA SKU # SHU SM11CN MFR # SM11-CN UPC # 042406051347
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Capsule
- Acoustically Matches Many Microphones
- Small, Lightweight, Unobtrusive Size
- Flexible Long-Life Cable
- Two Mounting Options - Tie Clasp or Tack
- Secure Belt Clip
- Rugged Aluminum Case Construction
Dynamic Omnidirectional Lavalier MicrophoneThe Shure SM11 is a miniature dynamic lavalier microphone designed for use in television broadcasting, sound reinforcement, certain radio and motion picture applications, and similar uses where a small, professional-quality microphone is required. The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use. The microphone is supplied with a tie clasp assembly, tie tack assembly, connector belt clip, and zippered carrying bag.
An optional kit for mounting the SM11 on various musical instruments is available as Shure Model RK279.
- The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use.
- Acoustically matches most stand- or desk-mounted microphones
- Small and lightweight for unobtrusive, virtually unseen operation
- Smooth exterior and recessed grille screen minimize clothing noise
- Rugged aluminum case construction
- Extremely flexible long-life cable
- Two mounting options - tie clasp or tie tack
- Convenient, secure belt clip attaches connector to belt or clothing
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage; -64 dBV/Pa (0.60 mV), (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure