PA SKU # SHU SM11CN MFR # SM11-CN UPC # 042406051347
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Capsule
- Acoustically Matches Many Microphones
- Small, Lightweight, Unobtrusive Size
- Flexible Long-Life Cable
- Two Mounting Options - Tie Clasp or Tack
- Secure Belt Clip
- Rugged Aluminum Case Construction
The Shure SM11 is a miniature dynamic lavalier microphone designed for use in television broadcasting, sound reinforcement, certain radio and motion picture applications, and similar uses where a small, professional-quality microphone is required. The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use. The microphone is supplied with a tie clasp assembly, tie tack assembly, connector belt clip, and zippered carrying bag.
Dynamic Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
An optional kit for mounting the SM11 on various musical instruments is available as Shure Model RK279.
- The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use.
- Acoustically matches most stand- or desk-mounted microphones
- Small and lightweight for unobtrusive, virtually unseen operation
- Smooth exterior and recessed grille screen minimize clothing noise
- Rugged aluminum case construction
- Extremely flexible long-life cable
- Two mounting options - tie clasp or tie tack
- Convenient, secure belt clip attaches connector to belt or clothing
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage; -64 dBV/Pa (0.60 mV), (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
Write Your Own Review