Shure SM10A Headworn Microphone
This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
PA SKU # SHU SM10ACN MFR # SM10A-CN UPC # 042406052085
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Close-Talk Design
- Fully Adjustable Headband
- Microphone Boom
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Cable Strain Relief
Dynamic Cardioid Headworn MicrophoneThe Shure SM10A is a low-impedance, unidirectional dynamic microphone designed for close-talk head-worn applications such as remote-site sports broadcasting and corporate intercom systems. It is also ideal for singing drummers, keyboard artists, and other performers who need a head-worn vocal microphone with superior noise rejection and a smooth, natural-sounding frequency response.
The SM10A is very lightweight and is typically mounted on the supplied steel headband assembly. An adjustable pivot on the headband assembly allows the microphone boom to be moved 20 degrees in any direction. The boom also slides out so the microphone can be positioned up to 89 mm (3 1/2 in.) from the pivot housing. A supplied windscreen reduces wind noise and explosive breath sounds.
- Close-talk design provides excellent isolation and minimizes gain-before-feedback
- Extremely rugged with fully adjustable headband and microphone boom
- Unidirectional(cardioid) polar pattern for superior rejection of unwanted sound
- A clip that fits over the XLR connector and attaches to the user's belt or waistband, providing cable strain relief
- Type: Dynamic, close-talk
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure