Shure SLXD14D 2-Channel Digital Wireless Guitar System (G58: 470-514 MHz)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Two Guitar or Bass Players
- 2 x WA305 Premium Instrument Cables
- 2 x Lightweight Bodypack Transmitters
- Dual-Channel Digital-Diversity Receiver
SLXD Series Wireless System with 2 SLXD1 Bodypack Transmitters and SLXD4D Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver - G58 Band (470 to 514 MHz)
The Shure SLXD14D offers guitar and bass players a wireless two-instrument system that's reliable, easy to set up, and features crystal-clear digital sound quality. Built around a rugged, dual-channel, single-rack receiver with removable antennas, the system is ideally suited for portable rigs or long-term installations in small- to medium-sized venues, event spaces, houses of worship, and similar performance environments.
The SLX-D operates in the UHF band to transmit high-quality 24-bit digital audio with over 120 dB of dynamic range for crisp, detailed sound. It utilizes Digital Predictive Switching Diversity to protect the transmission from interference and deliver a solid, reliable RF signal without dropouts.
This configuration comes with two WA305 premium cables ready to plug into your instruments. They connect to the two bodypack transmitters which feature a selectable 1/10mW RF power output and a transmission range up to 330'. Each provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries or an SB903 rechargeable battery (available separately).
The all-metal, rackmount SLXD4D dual-channel receiver features two intuitive LCD interfaces with meters for RF, battery status, and audio outputs. It also offers 60 dB of gain control, and both mic/line XLR and 1/4" instrument outputs for each channel. Additional features include automatic frequency scanning and IR sync to easily link the transmitter and receiver to the same frequency.
With up to 32 mic channels available at the same time, the SLX-D is ready to expand as your needs grow. What's more, setting up multiple systems is made fast and easy via the Ethernet port, which links them together for quick, coordinated frequency scans from a single receiver.
- Two Lightweight Bodypack Transmitters with Premium Instrument Cables
- The 3' Shure WA305 is a straight 1/4" TS guitar cable with gold-plated Neutrik connectors.
- Each cable is designed to reduce handing noise and plugs into the locking TA4M connectors on the compact SLXD1 bodypack transmitters.
- The rugged, plastic transmitters have belt clips that attach to the talents' clothing or guitar belts and LCDs that show essential information
- Transparent Digital Sound, Dependable Performance, and More Channels
- The SLX-D delivers 24-bit digital audio with a fast transient response and over 120 dB of dynamic range-resulting in clear, accurate sound for your performances.
- The system operates in the H55: 514 to 558 MHz UHF band with a 44 MHz tuning range and 1760 selectable frequencies, far away from potential Wi-Fi interference in the 2.4 GHz band.
- Digital Predictive Switching Diversity uses a microprocessor to switch between the two antennas before dropouts occur.
- Low latency makes the system ideal for applications that require live sound reinforcement.
- The SLX-D's spectrum-efficient digital transmission technology allows for up to 32 mics or instruments to be used at once.
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV band and 12 systems per 8 MHz band are supported.
- Ethernet networking saves you time with coordinated group scanning between multiple receivers from a single location; TCPI command streams from third-party companies such as AMX and Crestron are also supported.
- Ready to Rackmount, Easy to Use, and Built to Last
- Housed in a tough, single-rack metal chassis with detachable antennas, the SLXD4D dual-channel receiver is a great fit for installations or as part of a portable rackmount rig-ready to travel to a show or event.
- The SLX-D is engineered to provide outstanding sound for small- to medium-sized spaces and facilities-without costly, complicated features required primarily for large venues.
- Intuitive front-panel controls and a high-contrast LCD screen with audio and RF meters makes set up a snap.
- The auto-scan function automatically seeks out the cleanest available frequency for you. The receiver and transmitter then easily link to the same frequency via infrared.
- The receiver offers up to 60 dB of adjustable gain and the display shows you where the ideal level should be.
- Optional Rechargeable Battery Management
- Adding the SB903 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, along with an SBC10-903 single charger or an SBC203 dual-docking charger, offers a cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to throwing away AA batteries (batteries and charger available separately).
- Using the SB903 battery and SBC203 charger simplifies the task of keeping multiple transmitters charged and ready-you can even recharge the battery while still in the transmitter.
- When powered by an SB903, the transmitter displays the remaining battery life in hours and minutes.
- Enhance the Reliability of Your System
- Adding UA874 active antennas or PA805SWB passive antennas increase the range of your system and offers increased protection against interference.
- The UA844+SWB antenna distribution system (available separately) lets you stretch the power of your antenna pairs, giving you more on-air channels in less setup time.
- A Variety of Mics and Transmitters Available
- Shure offers numerous microphone options to adapt your SLX-D system as your needs evolve.
- The WB98H/C miniature condenser microphone clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments.
- The SM35 is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active performance.
- The WL183 omnidirectional lavalier mic is a clip on mic that offers consistent pickup even when the talent turns away from the mic.
- The WL184 supercardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events.
- The SLXD2 handheld transmitter is available with several interchangeable mic capsule to choose from, including the KSM8 and the legandary SM58.
- Shure SLXD14D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Guitar System (H55: 514 to 558 MHz)
- Shure SLXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver (H55: 514 to 558 MHz)
- 2 x Shure SLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (H55: 514 to 558 MHz)
- 2 x Shure WA305 1/4" Instrument to TA4F Cable for Shure Transmitters (3')
- Rackmounting Hardware
- 2 x 1/4 Wave Antennas
- Shure PS43US 15-VDC Power Supply for Shure Wireless Receivers
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Limited 2-Year Warranty