Shure SLXD14/93 Digital Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (H55: 514-558 MHz)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Presenters & Performers
- WL93 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
- Digital Predictive-Diversity Receiver
SLXD Series Wireless System with WL93 Lavalier Microphone, SLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter, and SLXD4 Wireless Receiver - H55 Band (514 to 558 MHz)
The Shure SLXD14/93 offers presenters, instructors, clergy, and performers a wireless lavalier microphone system that's dependable, easy to set up, and features crystal-clear digital sound quality. Built around a rugged, single-channel, half-rack receiver with removable antennas, the system is ideally suited for portable rigs or long-term installations in small to medium-sized venues, event spaces, conference rooms, houses of worship, and education facilities.
The SLX-D operates in the UHF band to transmit high-quality, 24-bit digital audio with over 120 dB of dynamic range for crisp, detailed sound. It utilizes Digital Predictive Switching Diversity to protect the transmission from interference and deliver a solid, reliable RF signal without dropouts.
This configuration comes with a WL93 subminiature omnidirectional lavalier microphone optimized for speech intelligibility. The discreet bodypack transmitter has a selectable 1/10mW RF power output and a transmission range up to 330'. It provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries or an SB903 rechargeable battery (available separately).
The all-metal, rackmount SLXD4 receiver features an intuitive LCD interface with meters for RF, battery status, and audio output. It also offers 60 dB of gain control, and both mic/line XLR and 1/4" instrument outputs. Additional features include automatic frequency scanning and IR sync to easily link the transmitter and receiver to the same frequency.
With up to 32 mic channels available at the same time, the SLX-D is ready to expand as your needs grow. What's more, setting up multiple systems is made fast and easy via the Ethernet port, which links the receivers together for quick, coordinated frequency scans from a single location.
- Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter with Lav Mic for Hands-Free Presentations
- The WL93 condenser lavalier microphone features an omnidirectional polar pattern, which picks up sound evenly from all directions, allowing for flexible mic positioning.
- The mic's subminiature size makes it easier to conceal.
- The lavalier mic plugs into the locking TA4M connector on the compact SLXD1 bodypack transmitter.
- The rugged, plastic transmitter has a belt clip that attaches to the talent's clothing and an LCD that shows essential information.
- Transparent Digital Sound, Dependable Performance, and More Mics
- The SLX-D delivers 24-bit digital audio with a fast transient response and over 120 dB of dynamic range-resulting in clear, accurate sound.
- The system operates in the H55: 514 to 558 MHz UHF band with a 44 MHz tuning range and 1760 selectable frequencies, far away from potential Wi-Fi interference in the 2.4 GHz band.
- Digital Predictive Switching Diversity uses a microprocessor to switch between the two antennas for the cleanest signal-before dropouts occur.
- With a low latency of 3.2 ms, the system is ideal for applications that require live sound reinforcement.
- The SLX-D's spectrum-efficient digital transmission technology allows for up to 32 mics to be used at once.
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV band and 12 systems per 8 MHz band are supported.
- Ethernet networking saves you time with coordinated group scanning between multiple receivers from a single location; TCPI command streams from third-party companies such as AMX and Crestron are also supported.
- Ready to Rackmount, Easy to Use
- Housed in a tough, half-rack metal chassis with detachable antennas, the SLXD4 receiver is a great fit for A/V installations or as part of a portable rackmount rig-ready to travel to a meeting, event, or performance.
- The SLX-D is engineered to provide outstanding sound for small- to medium-sized spaces and facilities-without costly, complicated features required primarily for large venues.
- Intuitive front-panel controls and a high-contrast LCD screen with audio and RF meters makes set up a snap.
- The auto-scan function automatically seeks out the cleanest available frequency for you. The receiver and transmitter then easily link to the same frequency via infrared.
- The receiver offers up to 60 dB of adjustable gain and the display shows you where the ideal level should be.
- Optional Rechargeable Battery Management
- Adding the SB903 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, along with an SBC10-903 single charger or an SBC203 dual-docking charger, offers a cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to throwing away AA batteries (battery and chargers available separately).
- Using the SB903 battery and SBC203 charger simplifies the task of keeping multiple transmitters charged and at the ready-you can even recharge the battery while still in the transmitter.
- When powered by an SB903, the transmitter displays the remaining battery life in hours and minutes.
- Enhance the Reliability of Your System
- Adding UA874 active antennas or PA805SWB passive antennas increases the range of your system and offers increased protection against interference.
- The UA844+SWB antenna distribution system (available separately) lets you stretch the power of your antenna pairs, giving you more on-air channels in less setup time.
- A Variety of Mics and Transmitters Available
- Shure offers numerous lavalier, headset, and handheld microphone options to adapt your SLX-D system as your needs evolve.
- The WL185 (cardioid) and WL184 (supercardioid) lavalier mics offer narrower, feedback-resistant pickup patterns for louder events.
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- The SM35 is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active performance.
- The SLXD2 handheld transmitter is available with several mic capsules choices for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
- Shure SLXD14/93 Digital Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (H55: 514 to 558 MHz)
- Shure SLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver (H55: 514 to 558 MHz)
- Shure SLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (H55: 514 to 558 MHz)
- Shure WL93 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone for Wireless Systems, with 4' Cable, Black
- Lapel Clip
- Rackmounting Hardware
- 2 x 1/4-Wave Antennas
- Shure PS43US 15-VDC Power Supply for Shure Wireless Receivers
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Limited 2-Year Warranty