Shure SLX4L Diversity Receiver (H19, 542 - 572 MHz)
PA SKU # SHU SLX4LH19 MFR # SLX4L=-H19 UPC # 042406470827
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Frequency H19: 542 - 572 MHz
- Logic Output
- Audio Reference Companding
- Auto Frequency Selection
- Auto Transmitter Setup
- Compatible with FP Series
Diversity UHF Wireless Microphone Receiver with Logic Output (Frequency Band H19, 542 - 572 MHz)The SLX4 receiver brings unprecedented ease of use to wireless with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. For use with SLX Wireless.
With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate installation right out of the box.
Model SLX4L is available with logic output for use with software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring. Logic-enabled transmitters include MX690 and MX890.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
SLX4: Diversity Receiver
SLX4L: Diversity Receiver w/ Logic Output
- SLX Wireless Systems feature the patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Optional logic functionality for software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring (SLX4L only)
- Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Weight: 816 g (1 lb. 13 oz.)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure