Shure SLX2/SM58 Handheld Transmitter (G5, 494-518 MHz)
PA SKU # SHU SLX2SM58G5 MFR # SLX2/SM58=-G5 UPC # 042406146241
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Beta SM58 Capsule
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Frequency G5: 494-518 MHz
- Compatible with FP Series
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Microphone (Frequency Band G5, 494-518 MHz)SLX Wireless Systems feature a wide variety of industry-standard handheld vocal microphones. SLX Wireless Handheld Transmitters includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and "Mute" functionality.
The transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. Options include the BETA 87A, BETA 87C, BETA 58A, SM86, and the legendary SM58.
For use with SLX Wireless systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
SLX2/SM58: SM58 Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
SLX2/SM86: SM86 Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter (shown)
SLX2/BETA58: BETA 58A Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
SLX2/BETA87A: BETA 87A Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
SLX2/BETA87C: BETA 87C Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 470 - 782 MHz operating range
- Interchangeable cartridges: Beta 87A, Beta 87C, Beta 58A, SM86, and the legendary SM58.
- Weight: 290 grams (10.2 oz.) without batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure