Shure SLX2/SM58 Handheld Transmitter (G4, 470-494 MHz)
PA SKU # SHU SLX2SM58G4 MFR # SLX2/SM58=-G4 UPC # 042406146067
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Beta SM58 Capsule
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Frequency G4: 470-494 MHz
- Compatible with FP Series
SLX Wireless Systems feature a wide variety of industry-standard handheld vocal microphones. SLX Wireless Handheld Transmitters includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and "Mute" functionality.
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Microphone (Frequency Band G4, 470-494 MHz)
The transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. Options include the BETA 87A, BETA 87C, BETA 58A, SM86, and the legendary SM58.
For use with SLX Wireless systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
SLX2/SM58: SM58 Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
SLX2/SM86: SM86 Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter (shown)
SLX2/BETA58: BETA 58A Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
SLX2/BETA87A: BETA 87A Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
SLX2/BETA87C: BETA 87C Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 470 - 782 MHz operating range
- Interchangeable cartridges: Beta 87A, Beta 87C, Beta 58A, SM86, and the legendary SM58.
- Weight: 290 grams (10.2 oz.) without batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
More from Shure