Shure SE315 Sound-Isolating In-Ear Stereo Earphones (Clear)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Compact and Lightweight
- High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Tuned BassPorts
- Multiple Eartips
- Kevlar-Reinforced Detachable Cable
- Gold-Plated Connector
- Soft Carrying Case Included
Sound Isolating Earphones with High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort (Clear)
High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort
The SE315 delivers full range sound and optimized low-end performance utilizing a vented driver. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE315 delivers full range sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
SE315-CL: SE315, Clear
SE315-K: SE315, Black
- Sound Isolating Design
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
- Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Premium Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
- The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you-a good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case
- A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Sensitivity: 116 dB SPL/mW
- lmpedance: 27 Ω
- Frequency Range: 22Hz - 18.5kHz
- Cable Style: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Colors: Available in Clear or Black
- Speaker Type: High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort