Shure SE215-CL-Right Side Earphone (Clear)
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Security In-Ear Monitoring
- Worn in Right Ear
- Compact & Lightweight
- Detachable Cable
Right Side Earphone for Security In-Ear Monitoring
The clear Shure SE215-CL-Right Side Earphone is for use in professional intercom and monitoring applications. The SE215-CL side earphone features an MMCX connector, which allows connectivity with a variety of headphone cables (available separately). It is ideal for on-camera use and is designed for secure, discreet placement with built-in comfort and range of motion.
- MMCX output allows connectivity with a variety of headphone cables
- Discreet, low-profile appearance is ideal for on-camera talent and production crew
- Type: SE215-CL single-sided in-ear monitor (mono)
- Single high-definition microdriver
- Compatible With: Shure PSM personal monitoring system
- Connector: 1 x MMCX
- Frequency Range: 22 Hz to 17.5 kHz
- Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: 17 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Dimensions: Not specified by manufacturer
- Weight: 1 oz / 30 g